--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <asburyjim@> wrote:
> >

> I was kidding Jim.Maybe I should have said what are you smoking?
> Thanks for sharing that with us. It all makes sence now. Sorry

Fred,
Do Asbury Park a Favor curb your dog or friend when you walk them we have
enough geese crap on the ground.You seem to up on the drugs in Asbury Park so
maybe someone from the City should look into your background.The people that
will be doing the checking are strong part of keeping our country strong & is a
thankless job.And is a reason I care about the Red,White,Blue Flying in our
Great City by the Sea. Goodluck whoever you are.Hope this on your own time.>

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.