--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <bluebishop82@> wrote:>>
> You're right Skip and I fear I started this landslide by first > speaking so
> well of Rita.  I had no idea it would lead to what it > did and I apologize
> to the group for starting it off.  Since I > started it I hope you will allow
> my to fix what I have done by > wrapping it up heree.> > I am a Catholic and
> I believe in redemption, so long as it is > accompanied by a legitimate
> attempt to redeem. If Rita did do > something years ago she certainly is
> forgiven for all the good she > has done since.  She has brought more good to
> AP than I have and I > credit her for it.> > I will also say that simple
> economic transgressions are the easiest > to forgive. Imagine trying to make
> a living here in the dank years > of late eighties and ninties.  The fact
> that she had a clientele > that couldn't afford a whole pack of cigerettes,
> if she had to > resort to breaking open a pack, a rather victimless crime (I
> know > the tax issue but let's not reach here), isn't something that I hold >
> against her after all these years.  She could have moved her store > to a
> busy town and not worry about it but she hung in. > > My prayers are that she
> does well and gets a prime spot in the new > redevelopment, a reward she
> deserves for hanging in so many years, > and I propose that we all push for
> that together when the time comes.

Tommy,

 You have nothing to be sorry for in my eyes.You spoke the truth.Everyone knows
who you are.You have no reason to lie.People that hide with phony names can we
trust them??Can we trust what they say??I don't think so.They are hiding from
something or someone for some reason.Maybe one of these people is Terry Weldon
who knows.I know I can look them in the Face with no problem.I say let Rita get
that gavel in her hand & become Mayor.Last thing about Rita Topic will be
postive sooner the cowards that hide with there phony names learn this sooner
we can get off the topic period.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.