--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I asked I pleaded I begged everyobody to let it die.
>  Who needs the Library when there's the internet.

A tempest in a teapot Fred. Obviously you have an axe to grind against
Rita and the "deli people" as I heard we are now called. So what's your
point in starting this whole affair? How does this historic episode
affect our lives today in AP? Prove your convictions, identify
yourself, or cease.

Dan S.