--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:

Don't forhet that it was a Conn. Judge  not a NJ Judge. Which makes a
big difference. That would still be in court. Carabretta held all the
cards except for the tax liens, that's the only card the city had and
they sold them.Why didn't  anybody else bid on the tax
liens? Because they couldn't cut a deal with Carabretta. They tried.