--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Woah, now there's a stretch, that local land use law is irrelevent.
> Local land use law and zoning are the defacto regulations for land
> development and cannot be changed except by appropriate process of
the
> municipality.
>
> Your suggesting that I could force the operation of that hog farm
of
> mine on the property I purchased from you through the action of a
> bankruptcy filing in spite of the zoning being residential.
>
> Not a hogs chance in H-ll of that happening.

You are failing to see the essence here. Local land use is
irrelevant in that it is immaterial to the Court. It does not and
will not try to affect local land use. Whatever the contract is
worth is the Court's discretion to administer. Certainly,
Carabetta's rights were seen as being worth something which were
being fought over by the creditor's. The Court was silent as to what
could be developed but it was in its jurisdiction to attempt to get
as much for the creditors as it could. If that meant squeezing the
City, so be it (to the Court). It is the City's fault that the
rights even entered the court as an asset or did not prove that they
did not have value. Again, the city's advisors, Aaron. All roads
lead to Rome.