--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 4:40 PM +0000 2/25/06, Fred wrote:

I double checked and it was the waterfront negotiations, CH Pavilions
etc and other issues both parties have.

>--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> >\My sources said the City and AP Partners met for six hours on
Wednesday
> >and had a very productive meeting. Nobody walked away.
>
> Isn't it possible that there are other issues that "the partners"
and the city meet on that have nothing to do with the renegotiation
of the waterfront plan or the negotiations around the rehabilitation
of the waterfront buildings?

> I know that there have been regularly scheduled infrastructure
meetings and that each year for the past couple of years there have
been marathon meetings around this time of year to figure out who is
responsible for getting the beachfront up and running (i.e., how many
bathroom trailers and where will they be put.)

> There are lots of issues that have been rumored about recently...
everything from why the infrastructure is late... to when is C-8
going to implode. I'll bet there's issues that we don't even know
exist, yet I'll bet they get discussed in marathon meetings all the
time.

> If I were a betting man, I'd bet that if there was a meeting on
Wednesday, it had nothing to do with the city's attempt to
renegotiate the rehab of the waterfront buildings.