> I don't mean that mean-spirited Tom.

I think you and I have evolved a friendship on this board where you
don't have to remind me about stuff like that anymore. You've treated
me very well here for a good long time and I hope I've done the same.
Even Skip and I are getting along better!  I hope we can all continue
that because I think it has been beneficial to the board.

Plus I'm sure you know I take on some of your posts for the purpose of
getting the discussion going. I like hearing your take on what's
happening. I do that with other people's posts too.  Things get flushed
out better when we all talk about them.