At 8:16 PM +0000 2/27/06, dfsavgny wrote:
>I hear that the AP firehouse was evacuated on orders of OSHA because of
>unsafe building conditions. Can anyone confirm? Do we have any land on
>which to build a new firehouse?

I heard the same story. I know about 8,000 sq ft of land that's just been
cleared. Seriously... this is a terrible thing if true. We don't have the money
to temporarily house the fire trucks and fire fighters let alone acquire
property and build a new fire house. Hopefully something can be done to get
that building back to being able to be occupied.

~joe