I always see the whole Howell Township Council Meeting on cable tv.
I'll make some calls over there and see how they set it up to see if AP
can do the same.

Also, I had a client with interest at a Howell Township Council Meeting
this month and I went with her.  For their public portion they set
aside an hour - no three minute rule.  I don't know what they do if the
hour runs out.  I can check it out.

Is this something everyone might be interested in here?  Maybe Werner
can set up a poll (I don't know how).