--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dennis, no one questioned Jerry's use of "white woman" and "black
woman" and his posts that effectively called the mayor a racist.
(OK.. Tom Deseno said a little something.) But the majority of
everyone on this board -- including people who were there and even
some people who weren't there -- let Jerry's comments slide
unquestioned and took his report of events as fact.

> Let's see you -- and Dan -- give Jerry the same advice you've each
given me.

Fair enough Joe. BTW, I told Jerry several times off this forum that
it was a mistake to frame his comments in terms of race even if it
were true. I also told him it was a mistake to keep things like this
going. Please allow these statements to be my official and public
admonition to him in this regard. And now, as a friend, I also ask
you to stop exacerbating and compounding  his error.