Welcome to Asbury, Tom!
Or are just new to the list? Either way welcome.
If you are new, where did you come from? Where do you live now; i.e. east, west, north, south?
Just being friendly.
You didn't write Bonfire of the Vanities, did you?
Maureen
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or