From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:22 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Welcome to Asbury, Tom!

Or are just new to the list? Either way welcome.

If you are new, where did you come from? Where do you live now; i.e. east, west, north, south?

Just being friendly.

You didn't write Bonfire of the Vanities, did you?

Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or