--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I found this column about an Asbury family on an eminant domain
> website.
>
> Does anyone know the Orlando family and know if these numbers are
> correct?
>
> The guy who wrote the column is a land use lawyer who represents
> condemnees.

Did I not lay out all he says in his article both here and at the
microphone at numerous council meetings?

I checked the deed (I have a copy). The address is 1604 Webb and
sold for $575,000 on 9/27/2004. They should have noted where the
condemnation line was. I refused to buy within the taking area when
I was looking. Now the property owner is on the hook. I would
normally expect the jury to try to make the person whole, however, I
am dismayed by recent jury findings in condemnation cases in NJ. If
this was a bench trial in NY, there is no way that they could get
less than what they paid. This project enhancement is crap. The city
is an accessory to the crimes being perpertrated against property
owners whose properties are to be taken.