> Who want's to live in
> Colt's Neck anyhow? It's a 20 minute+ drive back to the beach...

Will you hate me if I raise my hand?  What a beautiful place! Farms,
horses, 10,000 square foot homes on 5 and 10 acre lots.  Great
schools.  Community spirit there is the best I've ever seen.

Also rmember the old saying:  "Where you stand on an issue depends on
where you sit."  You are a died in the wool beach boy.  To you 20
minutes from the beach is like living in Kansas (my wife's sentiments
exactly.  She feels that if you can't walk to the beach you are too far
away).  However to someone from say Newark, living only 20 minutes away
from crashing waves is living at the Shore.

I guess it is all perspective.