The County government spent $11 million already in 2006 buying
property in Middletown for open space.

Wasn't Fishman's cost to buy the Waterfront Rights in AP $13 million?

Middletown also received a $125,000.00 grant from the state for their
arts community.  NJMOF anyone?

I'm trying to sound the alarm that County and State politics is a game
AP is ignoring at our peril.

Don't make me laugh with strained analysis about a pocket park being
an investment that eventually generates revenue from quality of life
(I've read all about it). Penny stock, transfer figures on the books,
speculative BS.

Politics is an investment and it pays a community in hard dollars.