I tried sending a lengthy e-mail privately explaining what subjects
I can discuss and those I can't.  The e-mail was bounced back to me
as "undeliverable".  Had I known the e-mail was blocked, I would not
have wasted time.  However, the jist of what I said was that the
subject of negotiations is an exception under the Open Public Meetings
Act.  The insurance controversy, although I am very passionate about
it, falls into that category.  It would be unethical for me (or for
the "source" that doesn't know what she or he is talking about anyway)
to reveal discussions held during negotiations.
                                     Fran(k) D'Alessandro