>From the past few days' postings, I see that the last shooting and crime in

From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:13 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Digest Number 1682

           From: Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           From: "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           From: "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. The Electric News - Brown the Host
           From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      5. stop eminent domain abuse
           From: "Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:48:56 -0800 (PST)
   From: Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: another shooting in AP

Another shooting in AP yesterday.  This is the biggest problem in the city
right now.  Unless corrected, Asbury will not have to worry about what goes
where or how much this property is going for.  The drugs, crime etc is the
problem.  This is where the effort should be first.

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
big.

[This message contained attachments]

Message: 2