--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <apoojo@> wrote:

No if the budjet was rejested the Council still can't touch it. I was
only saying they were good to us when it came to aid. They have been
funding 70% or so of the budget for 15 years. The Board over the past
10 years  have been taking FULL advanage of this. Classifing way too
many kids classified Sp. Ed. The Board gets alot more money per
student for Sp. Ed. kids. Time to bring some of these kids back into
the main stream.

The answer is no as long as the tax levies don't increase voting