> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:

Sorry but when you LIVE here all the kids are ours but you wouldn't
know that maybe you say that about NY kids and there have been times
when friends of my kid had to use OUR computer because they didn't
have one.
Stick to the redevelopement I'm sure you will have alot to say after
Wednesday night no matter what the Council does. BET ON IT

At least your kids can home to XP, our kids don't come home to
> > computers.
> >

> So its "your" and "our" now? I assume the "our" refers to someone
else
> since it appears you do have a computer unless you are posting from
the
> library. Many of us come from families in which the parents didn't
have
> their own beds until they went to the army, jail or got married.
After