Here's an old post where I "did the math" as Oak likes to say:

I could update the numbers, but isn't that kinda like trying to
teach a pig to sing? It's obvious no one cares about permanently
eliminating deficit spending, giving city taxpayers a break, or
making the Asbury Park school system self-sufficient.