$33 name plate is ok, for Jim.

You can get one for $17.

I once worked at denny's.

We had to watch this little loop film (back then) about waste. It was all about
a pickle chip
and it's cost.

Take the pickle chip, multiple out by 3 shifts a day times all the denny's, it
came out to
around $252k per year.

AP's office spending should be double checked once in a while. Wait, is that a
$269 chair?
I am for comfort at the office, so it's ok. Unless you can get it for $150.

So much for those pickle chips and an exmaple I never got out of my head,

I need JJ to give today's value of that 252k from 27 years ago.

It's only money.