--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tell it to the Orlando's.

I brought that issue up at the last council meeting. Bruno shook his
head when I mentioned the Orlandos as if he was aware of the situation.
There seemed to be a sympathetic reaction from Terry and the rest of
the council, but who knows. The council has to know that there are
consequences, sometimes dire consequences, to the its actions. As I
told them, it is the city that has the power of eminent domain, not
Fishman. Thus, it is them that is taking the Orlandos' home and by
Moliver's appraisal, trying to put them in the hole for a few hundred
thousand dollars. Molliver, directed by Fishman's greed and cheapness,
must be reined in by the Council. Let fair prices be set, Fishman will
flip them for a big enough profit.