> The clock should of started ticking once the 1st Ave Pav was
redone
> (even with the yellow paint).
>
> Why? The fixed that gas leak which made the building a great
danger.
> Completely gutted and rerocked the interiors,creating new retail
> spaces and removed the ramps, after someone happened to crash into
> it. Now, that Pav has been completely redone, was issued a CO, and
> completey rented.
>
> How much in taxes is being paid on that Pav?
>
> To me, the clock for the rest of the work should of started last
> summer. (worst case).

They have until 2010 now to finish all of the pavillions, 9 years
after the MOU and 8 years after the RA. What a joke! Amatuers on
both sides. And those that raised this and other issues were labled
as critics who just like to complain. The motto on the city shield
should be "Operor non silicis navis" (Don't rock the boat).