The way I read it, they might fix the 5th ave pav, OR, decide to
completely renovate it. No clock starts ticking on the other pavs.

FIRE CODE VIOLATIONS - from this faxed and refaxed scan, looks like
these violations date back to last year and again this year. So
continue to hold events - so what if doors are inoperable or
emergency lights don't work.

Why does the city have to give notification of an inspection, let
alone a catchall clause advising the city employee is responsbile for
their own well being?

Why does the city have to pay legal fees in the event of
arbirtration? Thought the original agreement, the master d was
responsible.

"Letter of Concern" vs "Notice of Default".

Waive all prior defaults....

I'll listen to the shrink, and stay off the message boards.

Let me know the roofer who is doing the P. Plant work for 87k. I can
always use a good, cheap roofer.