Dear Constituents,

I am excited to announce the creation of the “Keady Report” blog, a new means of communicating important information and connecting citizens to City Hall.

Along with posting regular monthly updates focused on my key agenda items, I will be using this blog to discuss other pressing local, state and national issues.

Posted on the blog right now are:

  • MARCH/APRIL AGENDA UPDATE
  • EXPLAINING OUR NEW AGREEMENT WITH ASBURY PARTNERS

You can access the blog at www.keadyreport.blogspot.com.  Each time that I update the blog, you will receive a brief e-mail notice with the topic.

I look forward to you enjoying this new resource and I ask that you share it with other concerned Asbury Park citizens and business owners.  I hope this finds you well and enjoying the Spring weather in Asbury Park!

Peace, JWK

Councilman James W. Keady

1 Municipal Plaza

Asbury Park, NJ 07712