Asbury Park's Board of Education Candidates have been invited to appear on Asbury Radio tonight.
We have confirmations from Greg Brewington, Susan Basaha and (by phone) Geneva Smallwood. However, there are four other candidates, who could show up.  But we have plenty of questions about how the schools are being run now and about how the $90 million budget is being scrutinized.
Susan worked as a guidance counselor for APHS for a year before deciding to resign so that she can run for the board. We're very interested in hearing her observations.
If you have questions or statements of your own, please call in, 732-775-0821.
We'll also be talking with Martin O'Shea, a journalist who's written for the NYT, and several other NY dailys, who is very involved in promoting new legislation to pass an Open Public Meetings Act. Transparency in the way the Board is conducted has been a major topic of discussion.
Hope you'll tune in tonight!
Thank you!
Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
Speak up - It's America!!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS