--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As you can figure out I'm happy about all three. This city is 10
times
> better than it was 25 years ago I know you think it should be 20
times
> better but it is what it is. You dump AP Partners and we will be
back
> 25 years. If this city doesn't get at the very least 1,000 units
up
> within the next 2 years we are in big trouble. Do the numbers. You
can
> afford it most if not all can't.

I can afford what? If you and do the same job for the same employer,
have the same performance, belong to the same union and have been on
the job for the same amount of time and you make 10 times what you
made 25 years ago but I make twice as much as you are you happy?
Your views are what has kept this city captive so long. I think
Gerry uses the phrase STockholm symdrome.