Hey there...we lost our website Asbury Radio.com due to a hacker, but Pete Walton has us back up and running again. (We're thinking of naming him St. Peter.)
To make up for our absence I'm sending you some great tunes right now over the web via our home page. Just click on the listen live link at the top of the home page to hear the Reese Project right now, then we'll be going to the Spirit of Asbury Park CD and on to Full Blown Cherry - a great rockibilly band we met at Asbury Lanes.
Hope you enjoy the sounds!!
Tonight at 8, we'll be sending our show live over the net and radio, which will feature a rundown of the city council meeting/love fest last night to Save the Baronet, with some of the quotes made by people at the mic last night, and an indepth discussion of the Dispute Resolution the city signed with Asbury Partners. So if you've got opinions on that, please tune in. Also, we'll have Max Makow in the studio to talk about his new show, "Turning Points", on 88.1 FM. AND, my old neighbor Midge Guerera will drop by to tell us all about her theatrical productions at the Crane House this weekend - part of April in Asbury.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Maureen
PS - please feel free to forward this message. Thanks!

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or