Last night's Asbury Radio is playing on the home page of
asburyradio.com right now. We're also pushing out the music of Asbury
artists and other selections throughout the day, so you can visit there
and click on listen live and actually hear something that's not french
creole.I've been pushing WYGG from my home computer 24/7.
   The internet signal for the live broadcast is still giving us
trouble. Sorry if you had trouble listening over the web last night.
The fellow who owns the studio equipment, Neal, plans to fix things so
that the internet signal will originate from the station in the future,
instead of my home radio. So we expect this to improve.
If you'd spread the word, I'd really appreciate it. A spam complaint
has shut us out of mass mailings for now.
Best,
Maureen