WoW,

Now this is a real shock. I was just talking with Joe on Saturday about
his health and the good prognosis they they were giving him.

Joe was one of my small (and now shrinking) circle of friends who value
process and getting to the truth in things.

It's very rare that an individual become so passionate about Asbury
Park in such a short time. This is a great loss to the community.

R.I.P Joe and my sympathy to Will.

Werner