> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, gtscarano212@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Property owners need protection
> > >
> > Today The Deli tomorrow The Baronet and so and so on.
> >
> Unfortunately so. Loffredo, Sanders and Bruno will just not listen
> to reason. Whether you like or approve of the specific property,
> there is something more important at issue, which both Keady and
> Johnson understand. The "greater good" should not even matter when
> one is considering taking a property from one private owner and
> giving it to another. It just should not be done under any
> circumstances. I debate whether we actually have a development at
> all. But assuming that we did, it should not matter if it is more
> difficult or in fact impossible for developers/subdevelopers to
> assemble certain parcels. They will build what they can with what
> they can. No property owner can negotiate a fair price when
> condemnation is hanging over their head. That threat should just be
> taken out of the equation. I don't heap insults on council members
> lightly; in fact, I don;t consider them insults at all but just
> telling like it is. There is only one word for these condemnations;
> robbery and anyone who votes for them is a thief, plain and simple.
> Leaving the meeting last night, outside Bruno told me to go back to
> NY and "get out of HIS town." Nice attitude for a Deputy Mayor.
> Citizens ought to wake up and see how they are being represented.

 I have known Jim Bruno for many years and one thing I know him not
to be and that's a THIEF. SO for all you carpetbaggers I would have
told you the same thing. GET out of my town.

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM