> Who, asks Lighty?
>
> Answer "Daffy Duck" From 1999:
> Mayor Saunders said: ''I'm willing to work with anyone. I'd work
with
> Daffy Duck. The first ones that come in and show me the money I
can
> work with.''

Be careful what you wish for. We got a "real" cartoon character -
the Tasmanian Devil aka Larry Fishman. Aw shucks, this city is its
own worst enemy. Would the state have been better? Some think so,
some do not. What is definite however, is that Asbury Partners is no
white knight. Far from it. EVERYTHING it promised has been reneged
upon. The incumbents quite frankly failed. This dispute resolution
is supposed to change that. We'll see. I hope it does but I have my
doubts. People are still shaking their heads in disbelief 7 years
later.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM