Beach numbers did well even with the increase.  From todays app

Asbury beaches busier
"Everybody's saying it's the best Memorial Day ever," Asbury Park's commerce director, Thomas Gilmour, said Tuesday.
Garrett Giberson, Asbury Park's director of public works, said the city made $25,200 in beach badge sales over the three-day weekend, compared with $16,000 for the whole month of May last year.

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "paulvail1964" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have just listed the Spa on Mattison Avenue for sale.  If you
don't
> know the place already, it is an amazing business in an amazing
> location.
>
> If you know of anyone in this industry that may be interested,
please
> pass them my name and number.  I would appreciate the favor.
>
> Thanks very much,
>

> Paul Vail
> 917-435-8829
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 511 Second Avenue

A rash of businesses trading hands on Cookman and thereabouts. I
assume the numbers continue to still not work.