i dont think HE does, but there is a core group of
INTELLIGENT, THOUGHTFUL FOLKS THAT CARE, and some that
would like to make some $$, and/or see the town get
its due, but in a way that preserves its character and
its class and its past, and allows the town to have
pride in itself again. WE NEED TO TAKE THIS CORE GROUP
AND multiply it by 100 or so, get the word out, even
about this Yahoo group.  Then plan things, go to
meetings, plan events, allow an avenue for the
residents and those that care to get involved and have
their voices heard.  To get vocal and get this group
IN THEIR FACE as it were, and force them to take
notice.  That's what I'd LIKE to see anyway.... Hmmmm.
Wonder how much a billboard would cost?   JJ gave me a
great idea tho... I'm thinking of making  a movie, in
and around & ABOUT AP, past present AND FUTURE, and I
see you and a lot of the folks here as a ready-made
library of knowlege and ideas on the subject of the
town and its founders, characters, etc, both past and
present!!  I'm speaking to some folks about it tonite
in fact.  We'll see what develops.  -al

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM