I dunno- I LIKE FREE ANYTHING, ESP. PARKING. If I was
driving down rte 35 say, and saw a BIG SIGN that said,
'COME TO ASBURY, WHERE BEACH PARKING IS STILL FREE', I
think that might have an effect on my decision of what
beach to go to.  This is AN IMPORTANT ISSUE w/any
impending construction/improvement/development.  A
'season parking pass' at a discount and other avenues
could also be explored, but DUH PARTNERS (I LIKE DAT)
should be thinking about including AMPLE PARKING into
new designs.  Perhaps a dedicated 2 or 3 floor parking
structure nearby, tho lots of buildings in crowded
areas are incorporating a basement or top floor
dedicated parking area into a lot of new buildings to
avoid crowded on-street parking 'hunts' and avoid
meters, time limits (hourly type), and folks otherwise
parking (and getting tickets- a sure way to have folks
NOT return) in residents' driveways, loading zones and
other restricted areas.  -al

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM