Does anyone know if there is a sound ordinance in this town?  If not there should be and it should be enforced.  Sick of the speeding cars with the radios blasted.

Hey Asbury!  Looking for extra money?  Stick a police car on 4th ave for speeders.  I know the police have better things to do but if you add an extra car for the weekend even with overtime, I am sure there will be more than enought to cover costs.

Just an idea if any council members view this.