Thanks and I see there have been more arrests.  But is that due to more crime?

I know you will have bad apples but it is just not nice to hear broadcast how this place will never be anything.

oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
alllan,

Read todays app about the asbury park cabbies and the number of adult arrests this year.
http://tinyurl.com/gfmso

Drug arrests through May 31 last year: 384. This year, same period: 473.

All adult arrests through May 31 last year: 2,030. This year, same period: 3,484.

3,484 in a population of 17k+/-.

Doesn't tell us if one person got arrested 10 times.....

Seems like the cabbie now their clinets.

Get the police to go undercover as a cabbie.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS