> Okay, I'll bite. How do you know its 25 feet if it is not marked by
> yellow paint?

1. Look at those 2 things you stand on, and go from there
2. Attach a tape measure to your front bumper.
3. Use your appraisal skills
4. Ask every homeowner to paint their curbs yellow, as well as their driveway,
so one parks in
that.

Kind of like HAndicap signs - first the signs, then the blue paint for stripes,
then the whole
spot is blue, yet people (no handicap) still park in them or carry illegal
signs in their windows.
An everytime we see someone park, walk out of the car, we still question "their
handicap".

Then you might ask, if the corner is rounded (some are more so then others -
with no 90
degree angle), where does the true corner start?

Good luck, Dan.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM