I agree completely. I think the problem here is that an agreement has already
been signed
between the City of Asbury and Asbury Partners to demolish the buildings, so
now an
ammendment to that agreement needs to be made to save these buildings.
As of  this moment, we are only a week away from a vote that is going to affect
the future
of the buildings in question. I think the best thing we can do right now is let
as many of
our friends know about this issue, and send emails to the council, and also
attend the
meeting where the vote is taking place.
I'm all for having the people of Asbury have a say in this matter.
I wish I could figure out a way to mobilize people and get them involved. I
don't mean just
the people here, I mean all the people, all races.
Asbury needs an arts district!