If you are looking for a way to get your message on web and would like to use video you may want to consider a special offer from Jersey Kev Productions.  One full week for $50.00.  All you have to do is provide us with your video production and we will do the rest.  Your program will be online for one full week.

If you do not have a camcorder, we can provide you with a rental as at reasonable rate as well.

Credits and editing also available.  For more information visit www.lbtv.net

Interested call 732.822.7161.
Kevin Brown

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS