--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> surprised at johnson

He constantly surprises me. I am at the moment investigating the
validity of the city's claim regarding a riparian grant on the
Triangle. Preliminary analysis shows that there is none and that it
actually affects the marine Grill parcel but the map was mislabeled by
NJDEP as Block 222, Lot 1 (222/1 is the Triangle, 221/1 is the Marine
Grill parcel). This was all part of a lawsuit and settlement between
the city and the state over tidelands in 1985. The map filed with the
settlement clearly shows that it affects the Marine Grill parcel and
not the Triangle. There is also expert advice to that affect. All of
this was in the city's hands. If I am correct, it is either total
ignorance or willful misrepresentation. I will take it all back if I am
wrong. The jury is still out.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM