I am so pleased that the creation of what we all know as the human being, regardless of race, creed, etc have the very same make up.  One hand is to the left - one hand is to the right - one foot to the left - one foot to the right.  The infinitely wise master builder of the human race was so above it all - and proved it by putting the mind , the heart and the spirit in the center of it all...

Don't be fooled by imitations...

Kevin Brown

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS