Hi Tom,

I tremendously appreciate your love of Peace!  I love Peace , too!  I visited the Friends of Peace Pilgrim in 1992, when they were still in Hemet, CA. In fact, if you do not have Peace Pilgrim's Book, you should call them at (530) 620-0333 and get a Book and Maybe some Videos about Peace Pilgrim!  I have a whole box of Peace's Books here!

But what's happening, not only in Asbury Park, but all over the US & World, is a blatant and horrifying Attack against the Weak, Minorities, Disabled and Poor ..not to mention the Old.

This Gentrification that Asbury Partners is conducting against our Minorities with the 100% support of our City Hall is reprehensible and there's NO Peaceful way to resolve it!  They are Greedy and Dismal People doing it, and if they push the Afro-Americans TOO far, they most likely will "Go to the Streets", as an Afro-American female friend of mine said!

I have been going to City Council Meetings for about 5 years now, trying to ask them to do what's  right for the People!  But the Redevelopers ..... Fishmans' and MD-Sass ... are pulling the Strings and RUN Asbury Park right now!  And the Money Trail goes all the way back to Israel!

What is one supposed to DO?  Sit around and LET the Evil People throw EVERY Person of color OUT of the City and SMILE?

One of the Worst things is that the Afro-Americans are so Laid Back that they sit and watch TV at home instead of getting out to represent themselves, while Organizations like AP Action make plans to throw them OUT of the City!

Don't these Racist People have SOULS?  Or a Conscience?  Are they Whores who just live for Money?

Do you ever go to City Council Meetings? Or do anything to help the Poor?

Peace be with you,

Steve

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Please Gandhi and MLK Speechs to learn true peace and love and
> acquire a calm disposition.
>
> Tom
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" asburysteve2001@
> wrote:
> >
> > WHO's Hateful? Masterminding a Massive Gentrification to FORCE as
> > MANY Afro-Americans OUT of the City as Possible?
> >
> > You are a Massive HYPOCRIT!
> >
> > If you wish to USE Jesus Christ's Name in a Conversation, then
> FIRST
> > Read Matthew 25:31-46 in the Bible, then EXPLAIN to ME how YOU and
> > your Racist Friends are DOING what those verses DEMAND that ALL
> > Christians DO!
> >
> > I don't Hate ANYONE, but I despise the Racially and Monetarily
> > Motivated Actions to "Clean Up the City" that three current Groups
> of
> > People in the City are involved in! And it has nothing to DO with
> > their Race, Religion or Sexual Preference, but solely to do with
> their
> > utter and COMPLETE Lack of Both Morals and Humane VALUES!
> >
> > I don't respect Hypocrites who attack others while THEY perpetrate
> > Crimes Against Humanity!
> >
> > Peace,
> >
> > Steve
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "carlchesna" <kvel@> wrote:
> > >
> > > RE: "I do not believe Jesus Christ (never read a hateful word
> out of
> > > his mouth in
> > > the New Testament), Gandhi and Martin Luther King (both of whom
> have
> > > relatives speaking out today for gay rights), Thomas Jefferson
> (the big
> > > pusher of Separation between Church and State), and American
> Indians
> > > (referred to gays as "Two-Spirited" and often they were the
> tribe's
> > > medicine
> > > men) would endorse your hateful views.
> > >
> > > Unlike you, I wish you a happy and healthy life and hope you are
> > > forgiven in
> > > the end." Tom
> > >
> > > RIGHT ON TOM!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS