Hey Allan,

Isn't it funny that the same people who want to force all of the Afro-Americans out of Asbury Park want to keep the Abbott funding coming in?  But it won't if all of the minorities are squeezed out!

Not only that, with the Tax Abatements given to the Luxury Condo owners, and the added expenses they're NOT paying for, yes, the City and it's tax payers are in for a Very Rough Ride!

I estimated that by 5 years after the condos start to be moved into, the City should be in debt by about 10-15 Million, most of that being a deficit in the School System. And that's without yet factoring in the loss of Abbott funds!

Good Luck,

Steve

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson nnjallans1@
> wrote:
> >
> > Article in the press talks about school tax increase. While I
> agree that we should contribute to the schools I do not understand
> 12.5% increase in the school budget.
> >
> > I also think that the school borad should be planning for when
> the state aid is cut or removed all together.
> >
> > the schools are a joke, the board of ed. with it recent non
> appointments and refusal to switch health carriers to save 800
> thousand are a bigger joke, but the biggest joke of all are the
> voters who did not vote no on the budget, i have said it before and
> will continue to say it, vote no before abbott comes to a halt and
> we have to pay a fair share, which will lead to the biggest tax
> increase you ever thought of.
> > See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS