--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What you mentioned about kids...I hate that.
> Does anybody remember laughter? (bad led zep quote)
> I think that kids today, unfortunately don't know what they are
missing.
> It's all about cell phones, and the internet, and being hip.
> Crap, that makes me sound old.

We are old. Our parents said the same thing. People never really
change. The essentials are still there, just the methods change. I
don;t fear that technology is creating an isolated society. It's
not. I'm sitting here in Manhattan talking to you guys on the shore.
You could be in Siberia. Kids will always be kids. It's the parents'
job to keep them on the right path until young adulthood. You can't
look over their shoulder constantly. They need freedom. If you put
the right things in early on more often than not the right things
will come out later.