Jack,

I think that you're excessively out of line, and this is a "Public" Site, so if you're unhappy here, YOU leave!

I wasn't "Promoting" myself! I've worked for Years (30+) with Environmental, Animal, and People, as well as Peace causes, and have a right to comment on ANY of them, and to tie them together, because they ALL contribute to "Harmony" in Society.

Take your "Control Freak" Comments and LEAVE, if you wish!

It's impossible to send private E-Mails from here as Amy suggested, because the site's not set up to do so! Otherwise I would have, then your crap could have been avoided.

Freak!

Steve

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Steve,
> Stop ruining topics!!!!
> Sure, you mentioned animal rights and geese, but you used the
> post as a springboard to promote yourself.
> I think you need to take a time out from this message board.
> Jack

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS