Steve,

I am sorry if my humor about taxing drugs did not translate well.  I
do not wish to promote drug use, much like I am all for the laws
curbing smoking.  But, that is another topic.

As for the school staff driving fancy cars, ever listen to Wendy
Williams on the radio complain about economically Blacks in the
projects driving ME/BE and Land Rovers?  It is not just Blacks living
past their means on revolving credit, it it Whites, Hispanics, and
Asians as well.  Just because someone is driving a fancy car does not
mean they can afford it.

That said, give the teachers a raise!

Tom