Asburysteve2001 scolds again, this time noblarneyzone:

 It was very hard for me to understand your point in here, since your Post had some very bad grammar in it, which caused some sentences to make no sense at all. Not criticizing, just to let you know. It's good to edit & spell check before posting, I do.
Then in a subsequent post, he writes:    "He don't understand that, because he's LOST without his Things (Toys)!"

"He" takes the singular verb "doesn't."

Add grammar check to your list of things to do before posting.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Try these Bible verses on for size:   http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist/75553

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS