You can ask the owner of Art's Ice... again she did a masterful job of
deflecting their denigration of AP...

The attacks began with their verbatim reading from an official AP
website warning tourists about the homeless, and instructing them how
to deal with the homeless... likening them to zoo animals...

"I'm not gonna bring my kids to Asbury Park..."

And went on about the stalled redevelopment, AP being a cesspool, etc.

Nice.