NjDave,

I'm assuming from your posts that you disagree with the following attitudes
expressed on
that radio show:

> "I'm not gonna bring my kids to Asbury Park..."
>

>From your perspective, is AP an appropriate place for visiting families and
>children at this
time? If so, why?

> And went on about the stalled redevelopment,...

Do you have a differing perception? If so, what is it?

I'm very interested in your assesment of the "success" of the past 6 years
since Asbury
Partners was engaged.

Thanks, Werner